Travel and hotel information for the 4th workshop in Manchester
in room 3.009 of the Alliance business School building of the University of Manchester. The entrance is in front of the Hyatt Regency Manchester. You will need to register at the desk at entrance of the building
Alliance Manchester Business School
Booth Street West
The School is situated less than a mile from the city centre, and is easily accessible by bus, car or on foot.
It’s easy to travel by train due to our proximity to three large rail stations. The Alliance business school is located close to both Piccadilly main line station (about two and a half hours from London) and Oxford Road train station, with Victoria train station a little further away.
Distance from nearest railway/Metrolink stops:
– Manchester Oxford Road railway station, 0.4 miles
– Manchester Piccadilly railway station/Metrolink stop, 0.8 miles
– Peter’s Square Metrolink stop, 0.7 miles
Workshop attendees need to book their own hotel. We recommend the Hyatt Regency hotel only a few steps from the workshop location, for which there is a discount.
1. Please go to: https://www.alliancembs.manchester.ac.uk/contact/hotel-bookings/
2. Select: individual booking and follow the instructions, to make a reservation.
The dinner on day 1 of the workshop will be at Christies Bistro